Our Air Ducts & Furnace Cleaning Process :
– Using a video inspection system we can provide you the video footage that shows your ducts before, during, and after the cleaning process.
– We use drop sheets to protect walls, windows, floors and carpets.
– We properly open up access ports to allow the entire system for inspection and cleaning.
– Our High-powered vacuum unit creating negative air flow is connected into the HVAC system to exhaust dust and pollutant particles out of the house.
– Vent registers and grills are sealed to keep the suction of the vacuum and avoid dust to come back into the house.
– Supply and return ductwork is mechanically cleaned with modern high-powered hoses and agitating devices to loose the dirt and debris to be removed by the vacuum.
– Allergens and contaminants such as dust, mold, fungus, bacteria, pet dander and dust mites are removed from the system and captured in our vacuum unit.
– Whipping clean the furnace inside and outside.
– System is evaluated for performance:
- Furnace thermostat.
- Furnace Draft inducer motor.
- Furnace blower belt and bearings.
- Furnace flame sensor rod.
- Furnace burners.
- Heat exchanger.
– After completing the duct cleaning and furnace cleaning & inspection, the technician will properly seal the duct system with removable cap-plugs and metal access cover plates.
– After we finish your furnace and duct cleaning, we apply a disinfectant named Benefect, which is hospital grade pure botanical product, meaning no chemicals whatsoever.